[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4854: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4855: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4856: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
POTD Golden Vulture (Seymour Duncan) : Poseur Of The Day

POTD Golden Vulture (Seymour Duncan)

POTD Golden Vulture (Seymour Duncan)

Postby YourMom » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:12 pm

I'll be the first!

Username: Golden Vulture, Seymour Duncan User Group Forum

Looking at those threads on Seymour Duncan forum where this old guy Golden Vulture was picking on that kid, and found this gem.

The audio of him playing:

Take a good listen, then tell me how that poser can critique anybody, especially a little kid! I think he thinks doing those octave lines
makes him some kind of Steve Vai in his own mind.

Congratulations douchebag! You're our very first Poser Of The Day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

YourMom
Show Me The Way
Show Me The Way

Re: POTD Golden Vulture (Seymour Duncan)

Postby IAmTheWalrus » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:18 pm

He owes me a dollar for wasting my 30 seconds listening to that crap. :x
Farmin' ain't easy...
IAmTheWalrus
VIP
VIP

Postby Administrator » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:41 am

And this fumblefingers was picking on a kid over there? :!: :?: :!: :?:
Anyways I'm not surprised. :roll:
Administrator
Man On The Silver Mountain
Man On The Silver Mountain

Postby RitchiesPartyHat » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:46 am

"picking on a kid"

I know, right? :lol: :lol: :roll:

He really didn't like it when I pointed the dirty end of the stick back at him. 8-)
RitchiesPartyHat
Working Man
Working Man

Postby RitchiesPartyHat » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:51 am

I just remembered, he accused me (and I kid you not) of trying to act like a "superhero" in one of his posturing, threatening PMs over there.

Yeah so, you act like a dickhead and get called on it... ol' Batman here will set you straight. :lol:
RitchiesPartyHat
Working Man
Working Man

Return to Poseur Of The Day