Seymour Duncan User Group Forum (Review)

Seymour Duncan User Group Forum (Review)

Postby Sparky The Hamster » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:51 am

My review!

Just don't. Don't do it. NO. They let older dicks (and younger dicks) pick on kids over there, and the moderators let it happen.

Look at this:

http://www.seymourduncan.com/forum/showthread.php?318991-My-band-rehearsed-in-the-studio-a-few-weeks-or-so-ago

GuitarFanatic is his name, and he can be found in the Tip & Clips subforum. Look at how all those dicks treat him on every thread of his in Tip & Clips. :evil:
Sparky The Hamster
Show Me The Way
Show Me The Way

Re: Seymour Duncan User Group Forum (Review)

Postby LLL » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:56 am

:lol: Yeah, being a member there... it's like being the Toy Prize... but not in a box of Cracker Jack... but a big bag of dicks. :lol:
LLL
Working Man
Working Man

Postby Sparky The Hamster » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:56 am

The moderators are real dicks for allowing that.
Sparky The Hamster
Show Me The Way
Show Me The Way

Postby YourMom » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:58 am

I used to be a member at seymour duncan a long time ago, but left because there were too many nonplayer losers trying to give advice. That plus the trolls.
YourMom
Show Me The Way
Show Me The Way

Postby Administrator » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:26 am

+1

Seymour Duncan himself is probably facepalming.
Administrator
Man On The Silver Mountain

Postby Administrator » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:18 am

Sparky The Hamster wrote:My review!

Just don't. Don't do it. NO. They let older dicks (and younger dicks) pick on kids over there, and the moderators let it happen.

Look at this:

http://www.seymourduncan.com/forum/showthread.php?318991-My-band-rehearsed-in-the-studio-a-few-weeks-or-so-ago

GuitarFanatic is his name, and he can be found in the Tip & Clips subforum. Look at how all those dicks treat him on every thread of his in Tip & Clips. :evil:

Make a new review in the new forum review section at top. :idea:
Administrator

Postby SuperV » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:40 pm

yup .. seymour duncan could stop the nonsense if he wanted too. He knows all the biggest offenders. Bad business to gag them? Maybe, bad business to allow them free reign IMO.

They used to bully people at shows. Now they use the forums for that purpose. Its easy really, what they sell is pure gold. What you sell is fake and/or junk. What they say is the law. What you notice is just moronic.

The old school shop owner guys have been dying off the last 10 years. Brick and mortar is a tough business now, many indie shops are simply gone. So they have plenty of time to live in forums. Its their identity and if you threaten that identity you will be attacked. They gang up, ban, discredit ... all out assault. Do not question their version of reality.
SuperV
FNG
FNG

Postby Che Guitarra » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:36 pm

SuperV wrote:... So they have plenty of time to live in forums. Its their identity and if you threaten that identity you will be attacked. They gang up, ban, discredit ... all out assault. Do not question their version of reality.

That's pretty much why this place exists. :lol:

Several people got sick & tired of the way these gear forums are run, so here we are. Pick any of the remaining forums out there and in reality you have 10~12 active users on there doing all the posting. The rest are either sock puppets of the advertisers, or peripheral members who stop by once in a blue moon and say something.

At least here, nobody has an agenda - and no one is selling anything, or defending their product(s).
Farmin' ain't easy...
Che Guitarra
VIP
VIP

Location: What I didn't know until this day, is that it was Barzini all along.

Postby YourMom » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:24 pm

We should move this thread to the Forum Review section
YourMom
Show Me The Way
Show Me The Way

Return to Forum Reviews