What I have, would love to add!

Taylor, Martin, etc...

What I have, would love to add!

Postby Bertotti » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:39 am

Well the Martin bug has bitten me again. I have a little Martin, which drove me to a Martin 000-18GE with 1937 burst but now I have been dreaming of a CEO7. What to do!
I have five tube amps but Almost never play them Maybe part with one or two, ahh no probably not wouldn't get much for them anyway. I guess I will keep dreaming for now. ;)
Bertotti
VIP
VIP

Re: What I have, would love to add!

Postby LLL » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:54 am

Bertotti wrote:Well the Martin bug has bitten me again. I have a little Martin, which drove me to a Martin 000-18GE with 1937 burst but now I have been dreaming of a CEO7. What to do!
I have five tube amps but Almost never play them Maybe part with one or two, ahh no probably not wouldn't get much for them anyway. I guess I will keep dreaming for now. ;)

Gotta play those tube amps. And turn 'em up loud. 8-)
LLL
Working Man
Working Man

Postby Leftee » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:54 am

Hey guys!

All I play any more is acoustic. And finger-picked at that! I still have my Dean Dread and I added a Recording King 000 this year.

Would love to add a Martin some day.

I just realized, this is my first post on an internet forum in over a year. Any where!
Leftee
VIP
VIP

Postby LLL » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Hey hey Leftee - how's it hangin'?
LLL
Working Man
Working Man

Postby Bertotti » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:58 am

Hey Leftee it has been awhile! Yea, I love acoustic, I still love my tube amps but just never get to them. But I am really jouncing for the cep7 and maybe some day the ceo8. Unsure of that one since it has the slim neck the Martin Carved tops had. But I had gas for one of those as well. I often think of the Martin custom shop. Oddly when my dad died I had the chance for a CS Martin. I sent in my order and they responded back. I was told no problem here is the cost but f you want to save some money still get the CF sig 000-18GE 1937 with sunburst was 95% my specs! It was a no brainer at over a grand less!
Bertotti
VIP
VIP

Postby Bertotti » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:00 am

Local shop got the CEO-7 in. WOW similar to my 000 but it has a loud voice for a 00 as load as my 000 and it is balanced well with a chimney top end ore so then mine. I tired an OM they had as well which i really liked. It was a very different sound then my 000 even though they have the same body the neck length is longer. It was also sitka and rosewood where mine is adirondack and mahogany as is the CEO-7. I am trying hard not to go back because both of them are calling me.

Thought about selling the XXX half stack but it is worth little, or the Minarick Lotus studio I won but it also isn't worth much though it would be pure profit since I never paid for it!
I really want to hear what one of the CEO-7's voice matures into!

Sad thing is I am thinking maybe I should sell my Buell, I hardly get to ride it, my acoustics get much more play time.
Bertotti
VIP
VIP

Return to Acoustic Guitars