[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4854: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4855: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4856: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
Riffworks : DAW Software / Interfaces

Riffworks

Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Reaper, Lynx, ART, etc...

Riffworks

Postby Scrapperz » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:42 am

I started trying to learn how to use Riffworks probably 8 years ago and after using on and off all these years have finally become a little more comfortable with it, lol. I'm stubborn and never gave up. Anyways I'm pretty sure the biggest secret to using it id getting to understand the "No Equal" EQ.

Everything seems to need EQing so it sounds decent but I suppose that's true with any DAW software.

Carry on..... :D

Scrapperz
Show Me The Way
Show Me The Way

Re: Riffworks

Postby IAmTheWalrus » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:56 pm

I was using a trial version of something called "Riffstation" a couple years ago.

Looked similar.
Farmin' ain't easy...
IAmTheWalrus
VIP
VIP

Postby Scrapperz » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:58 pm

Scrapperz
Show Me The Way
Show Me The Way

Postby Scrapperz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:35 pm

Here's an example of how I make a drum set with Riffworks. I made this video yesterday and it may be one of many to follow. I'm not a salesman for the makers, just a "user". LOL This is a non-narrated video and is just the moves and the sound to help a user who may try to navigate this program. BTW I stumbled on the software when I bought Line 6 UX2 in 2008.

Hope it helps some.

Scrapperz
Show Me The Way
Show Me The Way

Return to DAW Software / Interfaces