POTD ginormous (Seymour Duncan)

POTD ginormous (Seymour Duncan)

Postby Administrator » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:38 am

Username: ginormous
seymourduncan.com forum

Someone mentioned his name; I've had experiences with him too. I'm not adding him to this list for his playing, but for his (if you want to call it) moderating. As mentioned, this idiot thinks everything talked about by forum members that isn't about gear is political. Even some gear talk he thinks is political (chinese made gear if I recall correctly, THAT'S RACIST!!!). Infraction after infraction, if you're not talking about Seymour Duncan pickups, you're busted.

He's completely lost his marbles. And yes he does seem racist because he's shown he's got race issues (look in the mirror, bud).

Cathy/Seymour would be wise to drop his arse from the mod bucket before more members are lost.

So on behalf of guitaramped.com, congratulations ginormous, you've made (moderator) POTD!

Administrator
Man On The Silver Mountain

Re: POTD ginormous (Seymour Duncan)

Postby RitchiesPartyHat » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:48 am

Oh yeah, that guy is certifiably nutso. 10 bucks says tinfoil hat.

Oh wait, sorry - that was racist of me to say "tinfoil hat". :oops: :lol:
RitchiesPartyHat
Working Man
Working Man

Postby Administrator » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:06 am

LLL wrote:Oh yeah, that guy is certifiably nutso. 10 bucks says tinfoil hat.

Oh wait, sorry - that was racist of me to say "tinfoil hat". :oops: :lol:

You just got yourself an infraction.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Administrator

Postby YourMom » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:19 pm

I was looking again at the banfest episode this ginormous fuckhead gave to LLL for standing up for that kid (GuitarFanatic) who was getting bullied on Seymour Duncan's forum.

It goes like this --

1. kid posts a video clip of him and his band
2. regular loser troll bullies come out of the woodwork (Golden Vulture, Johnny Kid, etc)
3. they start picking on the kid
4. another member mentions how harsh they are treating the kid
5. bullies say that the kid 'deserves it'
6. LLL steps in
7. bullies don't like having the finger pointed back at them
8. another loser bully (Securb) steps in to defend his loser bully friends and escalates things
9. LLL gets banned (3x quick infractions in a row when he had zero)

Other people over there have complained bitterly about this mod before, giving out infractions for nothing. I'm gonna have a little talk with the powers above over there about this fuckhead and get him removed from his shitty little throne, kick his racist arse out. :ugeek:
YourMom
Show Me The Way
Show Me The Way

Postby Iron Balls McGinty » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:50 pm

Sounds to me like ginormous gets his knob polished regulary by securb, golden vulture, johnny kid and who knows probably others.
Iron Balls McGinty

Postby Iron Balls McGinty » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:54 pm

I'll bet they're all music hacks, drunks/druggies and lonely losers.
Iron Balls McGinty

Postby Administrator » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:58 pm

YourMom wrote:I was looking again at the banfest episode this ginormous fuckhead gave to LLL for standing up for that kid (GuitarFanatic) who was getting bullied on Seymour Duncan's forum.

It goes like this --

1. kid posts a video clip of him and his band
2. regular loser troll bullies come out of the woodwork (Golden Vulture, Johnny Kid, etc)
3. they start picking on the kid
4. another member mentions how harsh they are treating the kid
5. bullies say that the kid 'deserves it'
6. LLL steps in
7. bullies don't like having the finger pointed back at them
8. another loser bully (Securb) steps in to defend his loser bully friends and escalates things
9. LLL gets banned (3x quick infractions in a row when he had zero)

Other people over there have complained bitterly about this mod before, giving out infractions for nothing. I'm gonna have a little talk with the powers above over there about this fuckhead and get him removed from his shitty little throne, kick his racist arse out. :ugeek:

I'll add my two cents to the upper management over there too; clueless racist nutjobs don't belong on forums. Did some checking with other members I'm still in contact with at Seymour Duncan and they say that ginormous has ruined the forum the last couple of years. People are leaving because they're sick and tired of his bullshtein.
Administrator

Postby YourMom » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Administrator wrote:I'll add my two cents to the upper management over there too; clueless racist nutjobs don't belong on forums. Did some checking with other members I'm still in contact with at Seymour Duncan and they say that ginormous has ruined the forum the last couple of years. People are leaving because they're sick and tired of his bullshtein.

I'm sure Cathy won't like to hear this. Losing prospective customers is not good for business.
YourMom
Show Me The Way
Show Me The Way

Postby RitchiesPartyHat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Here's how it went down. Their forum rules state that when you get 3 infractions, you are banned for 90 days. :lol:

First, notice the three-in-a-row infractions (when I had none):

in a row.jpg

1st (correcting the bullies picking on the kid):

1st.jpg

2nd (correcting the bullies picking on the kid):

2nd.jpg

3rd (the "59 Goldtop found under the bed" BS thread - BTW, "Pinstripe" here is supposedly the purchaser, but more likely another mylespaul.com sockpuppet):

3rd.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RitchiesPartyHat on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RitchiesPartyHat
Working Man
Working Man

Postby RitchiesPartyHat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:39 pm

And here's my response to ginormous:

response.jpg

Take note that the statement of other SDUGF members getting tired of his poo is 100% true.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RitchiesPartyHat
Working Man
Working Man

Next

Return to Poseur Of The Day